Saevus is now accepting contributions in the form of Photographs and Articles on Wildlife and Natural History. Interested photographers and naturalists can register themselves using the form below and subsequently mail us their contributions.
To contribute, you need to duly fill in the following form and submit. Upon successful Registration, you will receive an e-mail id to send us the images and articles.
Please send only as contribution to Saevus Magazine.
Guidelines for Submission:
Photographers/ Natural History specialists can submit their proposal for an assignment to be undertaken by them on unexplored areas/habitats/species etc. The submission has to include a profile write-up, 8-10 images (low res) and a list of equipments to be used on these assignments. For proposals which are approved, we will revert to you.
We are looking for articles based on the following:
a) People/lives and natural history
c) Endangered Species
d) Destination (Birding/Landscape/National Parks)
e) Foreign Destination
The submission has to include an article and associated images, if available.
This section will display images selected from the best work of contributing photographers. Only one captioned entry per photographer will be published. There will be a total of 4 images per issue in this section.
Only images in portrait orientation will be considered. Only low-res images to be submitted. If your articles/images are chosen for publication,we will contact you for the high-res images. A maximum of three images to be appended to one email.
Entries can be submitted by upcoming Photo-enthusiasts for a constructive critique through the eyes of Indias best wildlife photographers. The submission has to include 3 low res images. Each issue will include a total of 8 entries.
General Terms and Conditions:
- While submitting the entries, please mention the Category name.
- These are broad categories. Contributions outside these categories based on new ideas are welcome. Such submissions should be labelled "Others".
- If you have sensational images or a brilliant story idea on Natural history, you can send your contribution to us. You can let us know where the supporting images or story, as applicable, can be found or else we may source it ourselves if your idea is accepted.
- Finally, you MUST let us know if you have submitted or intend to submit another article on this subject to any other publication, in print or online.
- We may not be able to acknowledge individually all the contributions. If your elected articles/photos/contributions gets selected, we will contact you for high res photos and discuss terms of usage.
- All published articles/images will receive a remuneration in line with the guidelines of the organization.