We welcome your contribution of images and stories for the magazine and blog at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Submission:
Category I –Assignments/Field trips
Wildlife Photographers/ Natural History specialists/Researchers can submit an original story for an assignment undertaken by them. The submission has to include a profile write-up, 15-20 images and a story within 1200 words. Original assignments will be considered for the Cover story of the magazine.
Category II – Articles
We are also looking for content on:
a) Natural history
c) Endangered Species
d) Wildlife Destinations
- e) People and communities
- f) Original research
The submission has to include text and associated images, if available.
Category III – Images
Images selected from contributing photographers may be used for various articles in the magazine. Only low-res images to be submitted initially.
Category IV – Readers’ Shots
Entries can be submitted by upcoming Photo-enthusiasts for a constructive critique through the eyes of India’s best wildlife photographers. The submission has to include 3 low res images.
General Terms and Conditions:
- While submitting the entries, please mention the Category name.
- These are broad categories. Contributions outside these categories based on new ideas are welcome. Such submissions should be labelled “Others”.
- Please explicitly mention if you have submitted or intend to submit another article on this subject to any other publication, in print or digital.
- We may not be able to acknowledge individually all the contributions. If your articles/photos/contributions are selected, we will contact you.
- Submission for the magazine will be deemed as your acceptance of usage of the article/image for our blogs and digital media.
Send your articles/ Photos at
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org