SAEVUS Video Contest 2017
It’s competition time at SAEVUS & this year we are pushing your creative videography skills to limit.
Here’s a chance to win exciting prizes!
To enter a video via Facebook simply make a public post on the Saevus Facebook page & use the hashtag #WeLoveSaevus.
For entering via Instagram upload a video using the hashtag #WeLoveSaevus, or enter via the link below
SAEVUS, India’s premier wildlife, Nature & Photography Magazine presents #WeLoveSaevus video competition 2017.
Entry into the #WeLoveSaevus Video Contest 2017 is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This contest is open to people of all ages all over India. It is open to both individuals and teams.
There is no minimum or the maximum number of members for a team submission.
A representative or leader should, however, be designated in the case of a team submission.
2. Contest participants must create a video which will be based on the following themes:
Include the SAEVUS website www.saevus.in as well as the logos of SAEVUS which can be downloaded from below.
3. The suggested length of the video is between one minute and three minutes. The video is not expected to be professionally produced but can be done using any technology (cameras, smartphones or animation) and edited by the participants themselves. The video should be in MP4 format only and max size of 50 MB.
4. The eligibility criteria for the entries are:
➔ the insertion of the logos in the video (see para 2)
➔ the relevance of the video with regards to the theme (see para 2)
➔ the length of the video, size and format (see para 3)
5. The final video needs to be submitted on or before October 10, 2017, via,
Link submission: https://goo.gl/forms/ScNqFmMEdhUndT3Q2 or
Facebook: Post on Saevus Page with #WeLoveSaevus
Instagram: Post on Instagram with @saevuswildlife and #WeLoveSaevus
6. Entry to the contest is free.
7. Hu rry! The final deadline for submitting the video is 11:59 p.m. (GMT+1:00) Tuesday, 10th October 2017.
8. Copyright of the submitted video remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of winning one of the prizes, each entrant grants a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to SAEVUS to feature any or all of the submitted materials in any and all media for publicity and marketing purposes. This implies that any entry can be used for promotional purposes.
9. All contest participants grant SAEVUS the perpetual licence to copy, edit, display, publish and make available their submission materials and agree that SAEVUS may publish their names in connection with this video contest and the campaign.
10. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that all videos have been taken with the permission of the subject(s) and no harm of ny nature has been inflicted to any life form during filming the video. The person submitting the video also confirms that the video does not infringe on the copyright of any third party. Entrants guarantee that they own the copyright for the submissions and for the usage rights required by the contest, and that their entry does not infringe on the privacy rights, copyright or any other rights of any person.
11. The entrant further agrees to indemnify, hold and save harmless and defend at his/her own expense, SAEVUS, its officials and persons performing services for SAEVUS, against any claims, suits, liability, and demands made by any third parties in respect of such infringement or other hazards that may be suffered by the entrant as a result of his/her participation in this contest.
12. A jury will decide the winners, based on how well the entries meet the criteria summarized in para 4 above. SAEVUS reserve the right to veto any entry at any stage of the competition.
13. Two winning videos will be selected and will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
1st Prize – Rs. 10,000;
2nd Prize – Rs.5,000
14. The winners will be announced on saevus.in on October 21, 2017. Winners will also receive an email notification from the SAEVUS.
15. Winners may be requested to offer support to promotional activities related to the campaign and this contest such as personal profiles, background information and photos.
16. SAEVUS reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control.
For any queries write us on firstname.lastname@example.org